elziko;519099 Wrote:
> If you're not experinced with this sort thing then I'd recommend just
> buying the ready made kit from agillis. It may cost a pound or so more
> than getting the items yourself but it is not significant compared to
> the cost of the cells.
Personally I would go even further, if you are not experienced or
comfortable with what you are doing, wait for the Logitech accessory
pack instead. Do you really want to run the risk of killing your Radio?

This is just my humble opinion of course.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!