abdndamo;518961 Wrote:
> I was wondering about using a battery pack from Maplin:
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=31427

What you have linked to is a battery holder which is not correct. What
you actually need is 10AA NiMH cells soldered together. It may be
easiest to buy 'tagged' cells.

abdndamo;518961 Wrote:
> a molex connector from RS
> http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R=0406502&cm_vc=prev_uk

This connector certainly looks wrong, the real connector should have 10
pin connections, not 20 as pictured.

abdndamo;518961 Wrote:
> a 10 ohm NTC 25oC thermistor again from RS!
> http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R=0467620

No, you need a 10 KOhm NTC Thermistor, the one you link to is 10 Ohm.

abdndamo;518961 Wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the stuff I have identified is appropriate?

If you're not experinced with this sort thing then I'd recommend just
buying the ready made kit from agillis. It may cost a pound or so more
than getting the items yourself but it is not significant compared to
the cost of the cells.

--
elziko