Just a quick further update... Last night I disabled the wireless on the
Radio and plugged it via ethernet into a wireless bridge, the idea being
to eliminate the Radio's internal wireless as a source of problems.
This morning I streamed an internet radio station for over an hour,
sync'd with 2 other players, with no issues whatsoever.

Clearly it's early days, but this certainly hints that the Radio's own
wireless is a problem.  Of course doing this rather defeats the purpose
of the Radio as it now can't be moved due to the ethernet link.

If, however, this remains stable, it would be nice to hear from the
Logitech guys as to what can be done to the wireless (firmware?) on the
Radio to sort it out.  If the answer is 'nothing', then at least I know
I need to start looking for another solution such as Airplay speakers.

--
twynne

1 SB Touch, 2 x Booms, 1 x SB3, 1 x SB Radio