twynne;670608 Wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> For clarity, the bridge is also a 2.4ghz 802.11g device and not 802.11n
> or 5ghz.
>
> The router is located in the middle of the flat.

Ok :-/ is the server wired at least .

Your original post frozen menus that can be wifi to much of the menu
content is provide by the server .

My only player(s) thats not wired now is my radio and the iPad .

Idea ! install some of the third party players on an iSomething or
Android thing, you might already own such gadget .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )