twynne;670621 Wrote:
> Sadly the server can't be wired, but it is running over an 802.11n
> connection and only one hop away from the players.  Still I doubt the
> server is the problem as 2 Booms, 1 SB3, and 1 Touch (all connected
> wirelessly) are working fine.
>
> Yes, I do own the excellent iPeng and the streaming addon, so that
> remains an option with a suitable wireless speaker.  Of course I can
> play back using iPeng on the iPad itself, but the sound quality is,
> shall we say, not great.  :)

There are docks for the iPad/Phone/Pod with speakers, any battery
powered ?

My simplistic thinking made me wire everything that stays in the same
physical location :)

I'm also a recovering audiophile ( a bad bug to get ) so Inalways
stream lossles or worse 24/96 lossless .

For mp3 and webradio one should be able to run a dozen players
wirelessly ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )