Ikabob wrote:
> Does this mean that this awesome dream-like ecosystem may be coming to
> an end? I love the Squeezebox music/everything ecosystem and can't
> imagine being without all its functionality.

don't panic. All your stuff will still work. they'll keep
mysqueezebox.com going for at least a couple of years (would be required
to under several countries product laws given that they are still
selling units that require this to work).  And they might keep in going
indefinitely.  The only current issue I see is that the future hardware
might not be compatible with existing hardware.  In terms of LMS and
your own music. This can work forever without logitech's intervention.