erland wrote:

> Except for this I would also advice anyone still thinking of selling
> their SB hardware to wait a bit. Using SB hardware with patched or
> custom firmware is possible and this opens up some possibilities to
> reuse the hardware with completely different firmware which doesn't rely
> on mysqueezebox.com at all, but I don't want to say anything more
> regarding this at the moment.

I hope You have a plan Erland :-)

Scenario: Logitech runs LMS/mysqueezebox.com for a couple of years, then
makes LMS open source and helps move everything onto Amazon Cloud.
Logitech could even give www.mysqueezebox.com to the community as they
won't be using the name anymore. But who will pay for hosting?