Letten wrote:
> I hope You have a plan Erland :-)
>
> Scenario: Logitech runs LMS/mysqueezebox.com for a couple of years, then
> makes LMS open source and helps move everything onto Amazon Cloud.
> Logitech could even give www.mysqueezebox.com to the community as they
> won't be using the name anymore. But who will pay for hosting?

I would like to see TuneIn step in in some form or fashion since are the
source for the radio station database utilized with Squeezebox, not only
with the TuneIn plug-in but for the "Internet Radio" functionality as
well. I would think TuneIn would be the perfect partner to take over
managing mysqueezebox.com, LMS, and the Squeezebox controler apps.