epoch1970 wrote:
> Well I had hopes that Logi would sell the businessÂ… nevermind.
>
> Thanks to Michael for the brief.
>
> Let's hope Logi has found the magic formula, will sell gazillions of
> players. And then someone very nice and smart will build a proxy to hook
> our SBs to the new world. That's the magic of the thin client+local
> server design, isn't it ?

Sadly I dont think so, this is too little too late, even if it comes
with a trechargable battery standard. I've tried to show many people who
brilliant this whole setup is, may just seem to see its fine to plug a
touch screen tablet into their home music system, and use that. The
qaulity often isn't worse, and dependign on what they are streaming via
spotigy, its as good but in "stereo".If they want to use it in various
rooms they can use little speakers etc.

I almost seem no point to this "upgrade" for the average user.