OK folks.  It's been a busy two weeks for me, and I apologise for my delay
in getting something up on the wiki. Anyhow, I've got something up now.
 It's not much, but it's a start.

I don't want to over-engineer this mentoring experiment, so for now I want
to try running things on the wiki and see where that goes.  Of course, I'm
just one vote here, and this is/will be a resource for the community (if we
end up using it), so I'm happy to discuss alternatives here.  In the
meantime, I just want to get _something_ started.  We can refactor as we go.

To that end, I've made a page on our wiki:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com.au/index.php/Mentoring

<http://wiki.rubyonrails.com.au/index.php/Mentoring>Right now, there's
nobody listed in the Available Mentors section.  Please, if you're
interested in trying out being a mentor, go and add your details to the
page.  I'd add my own details, but I'm already mentoring (in a more formal
capacity) three co-workers in my office, so I'm a bit mentee-tapped at the
moment.  But, I'm looking for a mentor-type-person, so please go add your
details to the wiki for my own selfish benefit. =-)

-g