On 23, April 2010, at 23 Apr 12:24, Pat Allan wrote:

> Love what you're offering, Mikel - would love to hear how many people take
> you up on that.

Well to set any minds at ease:

1) anyone who contacts me will be kept confidential - happy for me and the
person being mentored to sign one of our mutual confidentiality agreements.
2) I'll report back an anonymous summary of any activity without specifics :)

Mikel

RubyX
 Mikel Lindsaar
 Director

http://rubyx.com/
ABN: 50 105 923 517
Ph: +61 2 8019 7252
Fax: +61 2 8019 7272
Level 32, 101 Miller Street, North Sydney,  NSW, 2060, Australia