That's not true at all Mathew ! ;)   This morning I'm watching the Amstel
Gold race, last week Paris Roubaix . Etc. Etc . . I'll watch any European
race !  Every Pro bike, anyone can but those frames. The days of custom
frame makers for even pros is for the most part gone. There are sometimes
an exception or two, for the top talent, but for the most part anyone can
buy the same frame as any pro, and the frames are marketed that way . It's
just part of selling them.

Maybe not yours or my preferred bike style, but so what really , someone
does prefer them and good for them :)   For me to tell someone what's "good
for them" , about any subject .  . . well, yeah . .  . we've all done
that.  How well have we truly even followed our own advice ?   Ahaahahahaha
!  many laughs on that one !

If I could get a nano particle frame sized just like my others that rode
like floating on air, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Bye bye Steel .  I dare say
it's not the material of their frames that people love, it's the feeling of
freedom from the self expression of choosing what "I believe is best for
me, of my *available *choices".   One day even steel itself will be a relic
.