Thanks Edwin.  I agree, after some testing on my current bikes, throwing my
leg over the TT multiple times a day is not going to be practical. And I
appreciate your take on dedicated kid haulers.  While I love checking out
the various box bikes and long tails, part of me thinks with just one child
I could be just as happy with a more conventional, all-rounder rather that
adding another machine to the garage.