I'm 3 days in... and still need to finish the book.  Basically just
sticking low carb at this point.  Not ravenous, but definitely missing the
sweets and breads I normally help myself to.  Today I had a couple
clementines for breakfast/mid morning snack.  A nice lunch my wife packed
including turkey/cheese in a lettuce wrap w/ mustard, some baby carrots and
peppers and a couple olives... then dinner was a good test at a favorite
restaurant where I did my usual jalapeno burger sans bun and sub'd a garden
salad for the delicious fries... oh and 2 scotches! :)   Probably not a
full execution of the diet's intent but it was a big step for me!