I've been getting more into it, still at less than 50 grams of carbs a day but
curbing down by introducing more fat. I crave vegetables so I eat a big ass
Mediterranean salad 4 or 5 times a week. It's delicious.

It's been 2 months and I'm down nearly 20 lbs. Ive been doing a  fast 25 minute
circuit at the gym every other morning, cycling, taking the dog for a walk or
playing basketball to work on endurance.

Here are my details from yesterday:

3:45 pm

1 can TJ sardines
.75 avocado w/pink Himalayan salt
1 small chunk triple creme Brie
1 small chunk Gouda
3 slices salami
1/2 pickled cucumber (home made, no sugar)

This was way too much food and I felt uncomfortable.

Then I did a fast 45 mile ride and halfway:

6:30 pm

2 small nuggets of home made pemmican.

Don't feel hungry at all.

5:00 am

1 small cup of coffee with heavy cream.

Just got back from the gym. Feeling good.