I've gone nearly a month now on the EBDJ diet regimen. No big cravings, no
problems. But I do find it difficult to actually ingest 2,500 calories per
day--especially if all I have for breakfast is coffee with butter and/or
coconut oil in it. Yes, I know I could load up on cheese and avocado and
Greek yogurt and yet more coconut oil, but dang. No wonder people lose
weigh on this diet! :)  But seriously, if you-all have suggestions and/or
recipes for easy low-carb meals, please post them. Here's one of mine.

1 lb. grass-fed hamburger
1 onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 bunch of spinach, roughly chopped (or one package of frozen spinach)
7 eggs, lightly beaten
seasoning (salt, pepper, hot sauce . . . )

Thoroughly brown the burger in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a
generous pinch of salt as you cook it. Set burger aside. Add onion and
garlic to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about two or three
minutes to soften. Turn heat to medium, put the hamburger back in the pan,
and then add the spinach. (If the spinach is frozen, thaw it and drain it
in a sieve--press the water out of it--before adding it to the pan.) Cook
the burger/onion/spinach mixture for about one or two minutes, with the lid
on the pan, until the spinach is slightly wilted and warmed through. Add a
few dashes of hot sauce to the eggs and then pour the eggs into the pan.
Stir gently and sporadically until the eggs are incorporated and cooked
through. Season as you wish. Serve. This dish is called Joe's Special or
Joe's Scramble. It looks like a mess but it tastes good. Substitute kale or
chard for spinach and that works, too.

Evan E.
SF, CA