There used to be a write-up on RBW's site that was a comparison between the
Sam Hillborne and the A Homer Hilsen.    Something to the effect that, the
Hillborne is 80, maybe 90% of the bike that the Hilsen is, at half the
cost.   Gave a lot of details on what that extra was getting you.

While not exactly the same, this is a similar situation.    Maybe, the Clem
is functionally 90% of a Hunqapillar.  But, there's going to be
differences.  For one, the Clem does have some welded tubing, whereas the
Hunq would have lugs there instead.   (The Clem does have some lugs, like
the seat lug, but, not as many as a Hunq.)    The Clem will use
less-expensive tubing.   Not bad tubing by any means, but less costly.  The
Clem is being built in Taiwan, not in the US.   The Hunq is a two-color
paint.   Aesthetics is a large part of the difference.     A Hunq, you can
build up however you like:  as a road bike w/ drops if you wish, or as a
bullmouse-MTB, or as a townie.   The Clem will push you into using it more
as a townie bike, I think, but, maybe not....  I'm sure it's versatile, too
(I've not seen drops on one yet, tho'...).

Either will be good.