Bill,

I am one who would want just a frameset. If it were offered like a Clem,
for a $700 presale (wow wasn't that a great deal!) I would have jumped on
it, transferred everything over from my Sam and sold the Sam frameset. But
it was not to be. Reading your email ALMOST made me want to order it, but
thank goodness the window is closed. I have a Sam, like it a lot, and don't
REALLY need a new bike, no matter how cool that Joe looks.

Appreciating your logic ("you can just about MAKE money buying this thing"),

Edwin