There was a 56cm Atlantis FS posting last week with XT bits. That would
possibly have been your dream bike, if you like the Hillborne's roadiness,
but want cantis, clearance, and beauty.

The 56 is the largest Atlantis frame that uses 559s. Personally, I'm a
little shaky with Appa's 52-53 length chainstays. The Atlantis I have, a
53cm unit, has 45's. I run Ortliebs on the back all the time, never had a
clearance issue, so going longer has minor appeal. I can tell you the
Atlantis is an absolute killer ride. I always thought I wanted a Hilsen,
but no more. If you ever get a chance ride one.

I really, truly, do not think Grant's ever designed a better bike.