This depends on how one uses the bicycle.  I have been using Albatros
bars on my Saluki with a big tall motorcycle style mirror on the left side
and sitting upright for commuting in traffic, however, last year I picked
up a LeTour and experimented with the drop bars.  This bicycle is lighter
and much faster on the paved Mount Vernon trail.  The original drop bars
felt too low, too close, and too narrow.  So I bought a Dirt Drop from Riv.
to raise the bars higher.  Then took the stem to a machine shop to mill
down the quill so it fits the smaller headset, picked up lighter, wider 44
cm. bars.  Finally it felt comfortable.  I find watching out for traffic
harder to look around when I'm in the drops, but glad to have the wider bar
for handroom at the top of the bars so I can sit up occasionally.  I like
the old style brake interrupter levers to slow down without having to move
back into the drops.
   Has anyone compared the LeTour with the Rodeo?  I think the LeTour might
have a longer top tube and more clearance for the fenders with the 25 cm.
tires.

Ken P.