Clayton, that looks like a fun rider. Nice! Thanks for the pic. Agree with
other comments about the bars corresponding with the frame, setup and other
factors.
I installed Albas on an '85 Trek road bike and it was not fun when my hands
were positioned at the end of the bars. Drops went back on.

Looking forward to trying the Albas on my Clem. Should be a more enjoyable
experience.

Regards,
Richard