I came in 3rd on last weekend's group ride, which ends with a pretty long
climb.
One of the later arrivals stood and looked at my fendered International for
several minutes.  Didn't say anything, I think he was disbelieving.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/International/aaaP1070001.jpg>

It was big bag and all, because we had a cold morning and potential rain,
so I had layers and weather shell packed - changed my knee socks for
shorties at the halfway stop.

The guy on the ride who teased me about the bag finished really late and
red.  All cool, we were having fun - he asked if I packed lunch for
everybody, and I told him I had a watermelon in there.