I just set up my first disc-braked bike using these brakes.  Mine  are
branded Juin Tech (Yokozuna rebrands the calipers includes a set of their
own cables, otherwise the same).  They are dead simple to set up and adjust
- attach the calipers loosely, install the cable, then tighten the caliper
bolts while firmly holding the brake lever to align the caliper to the
disc.  Spin the wheel and tighten the adjusting knob until the pads start
to contact the disc, then back it off until they don't.  Done.  Further pad
adjustments are manual but as simple as can be.

I have not taken the bike down any significant hills but the lever effort
is low and they provide plenty of stopping power.  No complaints there at
all.  Far better than any canti's I have owned.

Longevity is still an open question, I have under 200 dry miles on them so
far.

Bill
Stockton, CA