I am completely fascinated reading these stories. And the ones from when you
were kids? I laugh out loud at my screen. It instantly takes me back to my own
childhood. I’ve been scrambling to remember my own crashes, but sadly(?), none
have come to mind. I wonder if I had a boring childhood. Or maybe I was knocked
unconscious. More than likely the garage sale Resurrectio (it was hit by the
family station wagon and the dad welded it back into working order. Sort of. My
parents felt strongly that they should buy this warped bike for me.) never
pedaled fast enough to get me in trouble. It was like pedaling in your hardest
gear, always. Through mud. Uphill. Barefoot. With a headwind.

I’ll see if my siblings have any good crash stories. Those idiots were always
pushing their luck! And my parents bought them nicer bikes. 🙄