> I put a set of Fatty Rumpkin Greens on my Clementine, and they definitely
> make for a more responsive ride than the Big Bens.

Reduction of rotating weight always pays the greatest dividend of any
lightening efforts. With cars the rule-of-thumb is that 1 lb. off the
wheels/tires is equal to 10 lb. off any non-rotating part of the car -
especially important on low power vehicles. I put wheels and tires on my
Honda Fit that were a total of 40 lbs. lighter than the stock equipment and
it is noticeably quicker.

Laing
Delray Beach FL