I'm a Tubeless Denier because I've had miserable luck mounting them with a
floor pump and I'm not willing to pay for a noisy compressor to do the job, but
I've been fixing flats for more decades than I care to number here and consider
it part of the cycling deal. For folks who are not me and aren't
fixing/mounting tires anyway, tubeless seems the way to go for lightness and
less flats. I had them on a Crust Lightning Bolt I got from James and Candice @
Analog and they were light and plush.

Roberta: I did get one puncture which sent some goo flying because I didn't use
fenders, but it sealed up right away and got me back home. I had some cleanup
to do later but it was a lot less work than if I'd had to stop and swap tubes
on the road.

Conclusion: Don't be like Old School Joe, go tubeless, be light with no flats!