Care to indulge further as to why the Roadini didn't work out for you? I'm
looking for one in this size, but I've never ridden one. I'm looking to
replace my aggressive fat tire road bike with something a little more chill
(and easier on the back), plus it's become mostly redundant with my
aggressive fat tire gravel bike.

Thanks,

Dan