There's just so much mis-information about food out there. It'll make
your head spin.

Over the course of this summer I gradually changed from eating lots of
grains, vegetables, beans, fresh juices, eggs and occasionally chicken
and beef .......... to one of mostly fruit, dark green leafy lettuces
and a few nuts .

It's still kind of new me, so I'm being patient. I have occasional
cooked raw lentils and quinoa or Ezekiel(sprouted) bread.

I have more energy than I've ever had. No indigestion, no gas, no
nothing like I used to. My body recovers quicker than I've ever known.
I now sleep better than ever. I don't get tired in the afternoon.  I'm
45. I eat 3000-4000 calories a day and ride 14-18 miles a day right
now, weather permitting.

Most wonder where do I get the protein? Fruits are loaded with
enzymes .... which are amino acids.... proteins.  Yea right, you're
thinking!  All I can say is much of the stuff I thought I knew about
nutrition is just not true.

Listen , when I first heard of this way of eating I thought it was
nuts. No F'n way can someone live on this. I had a real block in the
protein area. I thought there was none. Then I finally got it, that
the enzymes of raw fruit are amino acids, which in turn are the
building blocks of protein. These aminos are the bodies preferred way
of delivery.  I know it's hard to believe, so don't if you can't. But
if you're sick and tired of feeling like crap ..... it's worth
consideration.

So hey, take it with a grain of salt .... or take it into
consideration. ....  best wishes on a new year.