Jim,

  You're not the only one. Before I purchased my first Rivendell i was warned
about the Grant Petersen cult and this just proves that it is real:
Grant; "We have this really scratchy sweater to sell you."
Cult members: "Oh thank you, Grant! We wouldn't want to wear something
comfortable."

   Don't get me wrong, I have 3 Riv's and love them. Now the Rivendell
sweatshirt - Oh thank you Grant!

Bill
Louisville, Ky

Bill