Now considering the Grand Bois Randonneur handlebars. I measured my
Nitto 115s when I got home tonight and, center-to-center, they measure
38cm at the hoods and 42 cm at the drops. The Compass Bicycle website
(http://www.compasscycle.com/Handlebars.html) shows these are 38.5 cm
(385 mm) at the ramps and 41 cm (410 cm) at the drops (center-to-
center). So, unless I measured incorrectly (totally possible), they're
virtually the same, except for reach and drop, and the GB Rando has
these both in the range I was looking for...

Charlie wrote "I have the Nitto Rando bars also and will use them on
my New Simple One......just keep in mind that at the hoods they are
much narrower. I think mine measure something like 38 or 39 cm."