never got outta cycling once i started again as an adult(prolly round 35 or so)
but i dont have one single road bike with drop bars. never found em useful here.
mustache bars, flat bars, arc bars all variety of "tourist" bars old and new
etc etc

well behaved women rarely make history
_ride yr friggin bicycle_