+1 ... loving the Albatross bar.

But call me fickle. The Moustache bar is a close second. And the
Bullmoose bar is a decent third and fourth (better on a stilt, but fun
as can be "as it comes" for < 3-hour rides). Noodles are also good for
shorter-term variety. I never stay in one place too long on them. I do
wish they made a 50cm (or even a 52cm!) Noodle, though. Would they be
just too flex-y or something?

For me I think it's a longer-term analogue to pedaling without
retention. The bike itself is better because I have bar choices. I
wonder... if I continue to enjoy "mixing it up" with handlebars this
way, perhaps I never totally burn out on any one bar. That'd be cool!

I think I may apply this longer-term approach to all of the interface
components. Maybe I'll ride a wide sprung saddle sometimes (B67
instead of my B17?). Maybe I'll use wider pedals sometimes (Sylvan
instead of my beloved Grip Kings?).

Bikes are great!

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean