After reading all the replies here by all you old farts, I realized I
am one too. Started riding seriously in High School in 1972 on drop
bars, the only bar available except on those English Racers.

I have a Priest (Riv pre-Albatross) bar on my towny 3 speed (yes an
English Racer: 1966 Robin Hood) and a mtn bike bar on my mtn bike, and
I tried a Mustache bar on my Allrounder for nearly 3 years. I have
always come back to a drop bar, now setup as old farts should near
saddle height. Tops, ramps, hoods, drops, that kind of variation
speaks to old fart comfort in my view. Continuing in my retrogrouch
POV, the Noodle is the best drop bar ever and they are bolted on the
rest of my bikes. There is a reasonable chance I will have one in my
death grip on that profound day.