I've ridden done most of my riding with drop bars (for about 40 years
now...), most recently with Nitto Mod. 185 bars on my Riv (these are
now sold by Rivendell in a lightened version called "Mark's Bar") and
the original equipment Cinelli Giro D'Italia bars on my Paramount.  I
don't, however, ride on the drops.  The bars are set, in the proper
Rivendell manner, at a height relatively level with the saddle.  Drop
bars provide a number of comfortable hand positions, without using the
drops,  and I don't feel any particular reason to use the drops.

I've also used Mustache bars, but after some time, I decided that they
really aren't very comfortable.  The most easily used hand position on
Mustache bars, riding on the hoods,  puts the body in a "aero"
position that I don't like.

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ