I'm totally ashamed to admit I'm at 5 bikes. That seems excessive.
There's also a ton of overlap with them. Oh well.

Surly Cross Check--Singlespeed with Albatross bars and used for my
daily commute to work.
Surly LHT--Camping/touring all-rounder. A fantastic bike. Maybe my
favorite due to it's versatility.
Johsua Bryant--Custom randonneuring bike.
Rivendell A. Homer Hilson--Purchased new from Rivendell in 2008 and
the bike I will never part with. Probably the bike with the most
sentimental attachment as I've toured, randonneured and explored on
this bike extensively.
Rivendell Quickbeam--Purchased used off this list.

Chances are good that in the fall I'll sell the CC. The Albatross bars
that are on it now will go on the LHT for winter commuting duties.
Maybe I'll add another bike next year, perhaps a Surly Troll set-up as
an all road touring camping mountain bike machine. I think what I'd
really like to add would be a Surly Big Dummy but storage is the issue
for that.

--mike