If I was a millionaire who lived in a mansion I'd have a hundred
bikes….but I'm teacher living in a 1922 bungalow so I have eight/
plus.  A few are always in the  process of change/updates, a couple
always need repair, and one or two always get the most miles.  In
order of most milege

Bleriot- My main bike from October through May...currently needs some
derailleur repair.
Green Rambouillet - I don't randonneur but if I do it would be on
this.
71 Paramount - If there's little chance of rain and I'm staying on the
road I'm riding this.
88 RockCombo - I've been riding this a lot recently.  Fat-tired,
fendered, hop on and go.
72 Puegeot PX10 - I rarely ride this but I don't know why....might be
that 45/28 low gear.  Still, every time I get on it I go wow.
74 Hetchins Spyder - Understated...for Hetchins,  Italian race style
geometry.  Currently a wall hanger...missing a few parts...summer
project.
79 Univega Gran Turismo - Currently in frame mode...replaced by
RockCombo...sadly collecting dust.  Can't seem to sell it, will give
to anybody who will ride it...
77 Trek...Frame, fenders...recently purchased from list member Marty.
Other summer project.  This is a beauty that I can't wait to get on
the road.

Also a few kid bikes, wife's bike, free bike found on corner, etc.
I'd like to get down to a smaller number but until the internet goes
away I doubt that will be happening soon.

Rob