AHH my favorite all time of any bike I've ever owned.
Bombadil with albatross bars 700x50's and a basket... Perfect around town and
touring
Giant fixed gear.. Very aggressive 2 feet of seat post but has history
Giant OCR tour bike.  While all the carbon fibre race bikes came and went this
one remains.  Great loaner, wonderful memories.. Just doesn't compare to the
newer rivs.
Giant Trance X1 mountain bike.  Collect dust mostly.  Broke an elbow on it have
YouTube video of me riding into water to deep and too cold..  And can't get
enough to make it worth selling.

Tandems and wife's bikes don't count so it appears I need more bikes... Still
looking for 68 cm qb hint hint