Brewster Fong

Seriously?  I didn't say I'm afraid of Carbon Forks.  I didn't say anything
bad about carbon.  Did you even read what I posted?  I said that when
people gripe against carbon, I take it as concern for the well being of
cyclists.

I've ridden a carbon frame and a few carbon forks, and have never had a
problem.  I'm explaining how I don't take it personal when somebody talks
bad about carbon.  Apparently you do take it personal, because you insult
me as a paranoiac for something that I did not write.

Regarding the finances of designing and developing three models of custom
forks all made in low volume, I am merely guessing that Rivendell has not
recouped its investment.

Good Luck!