Not sure where you got slow comfort bikes from.

As for talking about rivs.. It is the Rivendell group ...  So do you complain
on the Ford group that they don't like Chevys.  Probably.. :)

Actually I have many bikes in the garage... Steel aluminum, and carbon.

I've had two carbon frames break, one carbon fork, two carbon stems, one seat
post break.

Haven't broke the others yet

I am not afraid to ride carbon , just not fond of the way it fails.

I'm an obnoxious opinionated jerk.. And blame it on women in general.. What's
your excuse.

Kelly