Oh by the way I had 90 lbs. to lose total and so far 30 of it isgone for
over a year and a half. Weight hasn't gone up but progress has stalled for
me due to the compromise that I mentioned earlier.....some stressful family
situations haven't made it easier. For now I am happy to maintain where I
am at currently and not gain while I make a few other changes and can
re-focus. Grants book "Just ride" simplifies what I am attempting to do.