I want to thank you Grant for bringing Gary Taubes' book and the idea
of low-carb diet into my world view. It has been life changing for me. I am
not taking statins today because of you Grant. I am 18lbs lighter than
before. My blood numbers are much improved. Maybe most importantly I have a
fundamentally different relationship with food now. As much as I appreciate
the changes you brought to my cycling, this is more important. Again,
thanks Grant!