On Friday, October 12, 2012 9:38:00 AM UTC-4, charlie wrote:

> The scientific board of advisors, the general advisory board and the board
> of directors are all well educated credentialed  people from a variety of
> backgrounds.

I wish I could see the good in it, Charlie - I really do.  but I was taught
to think critically about these things.  the Board of Directors has
experience in bringing drugs to market.  The Board calls the shots.  NUSI
will provide the science/research for the phases of FDA approval.  and
these companies, among many others, will make money hand over fist:

- McKinsey and Company -
http://www.mckinsey.com/client_service/pharmaceuticals_and_medical_products/expertise/research_and_development
- City Hill Ventures, LLC (private equity)
- Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO)
- Abbot Laboratories (NYSE: ABT)
- Shasta Ventures (private equity)
- Ziff Brothers Investments

and the Board of Adviors is comprised of more venture capitalists, risk
scientists, health care insiders, and none other than Mr. FourHourWorkWeek
himself, Tim Ferriss.  seriously?

in any event, whether the drug makes a difference or not remains to be
seen.  but there there will be a drug and it will join the ranks of lipitor
($7.7billion/year for mostly preventable cholesterol/heart disease), plavix
($6.8billion/year for mostly preventable heart disease), ($6.2 billion/year
for mostly preventable heartburn . .. freakin' heartburn!).  The market for
a prescription drug to combat obesity is unfathomable .. .. wait, no its
not.  the initial market will soon be 50% of our country (call it
150,000,000?) multiplied by the cost of Mr. Pirelli's miracle fat-reducing
elixir (call it $100/month) . ... $180,000,000,000/year.  Subtract $180
*billion* if you think i overshot it.