Ummm just ate chicken and rainbow chard from our garden with a big green
salad........nothing wrong with thinking critically. If NUSI merely does
the research and brings a drug to help fight obesity in the truly obese
then fine. A 500 pound man may benefit from something like that.....if in
fact there is a hormonal link to such obesity as some suspect or......it
may just be that these folks mean well and are honestly wanting to find the
causes of obesity as the founder states. Not sure if you have ever been
obese (not talking 20 pounds of middle age fat here I mean a lifetime of
extreme obesity) but for someone with this problem who has tried most (if
not all) other avenues it can be extremely frustrating. Frankly, I don't
care if someone of even a bunch of people make billions off their efforts
(making money is not a crime)....heck the entire pharmaceutical/medical
industry has been doing that for years while many obese folks are
miserable. I (do) see the potential good in it. One might argue that all
the obese must do is discipline their lives, eat right and exercise. Much
easier said than done especially if the one saying it doesn't have the
problem to begin with. Its not unlike the natural skinny man trying to
(gain weight) who has a super high metabolism and never gains more than 15
pounds all the while lifting weights like a maniac and eating as smart as
he can......