Mark said:

>The range of topics covered by our present cataloging rules is
>addressed in RDA, whether those topics as found in the latter are
>untouched, tweaked, or completely overhauled.

Or ignored, e.g., the relationship between transcription and entries,
the justification of added entries, and the lack of a minimum number
authors to be transcribed and traced if present.

The lack of information where needed, e.g., correcting mistakes in
transcribed data, and supplying place of publication jurisdiction, as
well as abandonment of ISBD inclusions, comes under "completely
overhauled" I guess.