On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Mike Tribby wrote:

So far we at QBI are leaning toward utilizing Mac's cheat sheets.

Which were put together based on drafts that might not represent the final published instructions. I haven't compared them to see if they accurately reflect the current RDA, but users of them should proceed with caution. They also won't be able to be kept current if Mac does not have the RDA Toolkit available. It's also highly likely that there will be further RDA revisions as a result of the U.S. RDA test, and any such revisions would need to be taken into consideration when creating "cheat sheets."

Information on the current pricing of the RDA Toolkit and the print version is available at http://www.rdatoolkit.org/pricing

--Adam Schiff

* Adam L. Schiff * * Principal Cataloger *
* University of Washington Libraries *
* Box 352900                         *
* Seattle, WA 98195-2900             *
* (206) 543-8409 * * (206) 685-8782 fax * * asch...@u.washington.edu * **************************************