From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of John Hostage
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:20 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Cataloging playaways

Apparently ONIX now calls it a "pre-recorded digital audio player" according to
the latest list at http://www.editeur.org/14/Code-Lists/
Click on Code Lists Issue 13.

John Hostage
Authorities and Database Integrity Librarian
Langdell Hall
Harvard Law School Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
host...@law.harvard.edu