Yep, there's no way to know.

It seems to me that there needs to be an additional vocabulary term added to legal ones in 338 that describes a playaway somehow. It might not _specifically_ identify a playaway(tm), you might need to look in non-controlled fields to see that still. But there should be something there that isn't just "other".

Something that says "this is a thing that, itself, plays [from the 447] audio. You don't need to put it in a player."

I know some people object to using "realia" or "object" for a playaway. But a term indicating realia or object when combined with 337 audio seems to clearly identify something that in itself (without needing a machine to put it in) plays audio. Is there anything else a 338="realia" combined with 337=audio could describe? (It woudln't need to be displayed to the user using the same word from the controlled vocabulary.)

Would that possibly work? Is there such a legal 338 already other than "other", that when combined with 337 audio would unambiguously mean "this is a thing that plays audio built into it."?