From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Brenndorfer, Thomas
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:35 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Illustrators as creators, not contributors

As an option for navigating the relationships people have had to creative
works, there is the possibility of very user-friendly approaches, as in this
IMDB example for the many job types Clint Eastwood has had in relation to films:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000142/

Current library catalogs do not come close in helping users in ways that are
now commonly found across the web.

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library