Hello All

And

Hello Jay

I just asked the tech support boss on this as I had no idea.

He has a test setup that allows him to switch individuals lines on the cat5
cables.

We can duplicate Jay's  screen shot below by opening the some of the lines to
the cat 5 cable.

[cid:image003.jpg@01D47DA9.B5D61C00]

So as a start try replacing the cat5 between the Mate3S and the Hub.

Using the silicone grease that comes with a Mate is never a bad idea.

If your customer does not have a cable on hand I would try removing the cable
several times perhaps that could help to dislodge any corrosion or dust on the
connections.

I hope this helps.

Take Care All