The SCP does not have extensive logging and can't tell you too much.
With Combox you can specify dozens of logs and the screen shot would tell
you why the genset did not start. There is improved xanbus firmware to help
with the limitations of the network. Once it is working I have found it
very reliable. I require the combox for my clients even if they do not use
it. The new Conext Gateway brings the whole system up to date with wifi
communication.

I have simple XW power systems with the same firmware that
came with the gear back 2007. Sorry, but very little experience with either
Outback or Schneider in grid-tie

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where
powerlines don't"